Friday, September 8, 2017

I am excited to try out this fun reading program with our class.  We are in the process of buying class licenses to use this program on our iPads in the classroom, but I have already created our student accounts if you would like to try it out at home with your child for Homework.

It is supposed to be completely free online (meaning on a computer).
It costs about $5 for the app if you use a device.

I would recommend NOT buying the app unless you try it out on a computer first and absolutely LOVE IT.  We will get to use it in the classroom weekly, so you won't need to buy it.
Look for the Parent Letter and Student Login card in next week's homework, and then check it out.  Please email or message me back to let me know if your child likes this program.

-Mr. Linnet

No comments:

Post a Comment