Friday, April 7, 2017

Baby Chick ID Contest!



Help us Out!!
So these are our baby chicks.  They are growing fast!  I got them for a Life Cycles unit our Kindergarten team is doing, but I forgot to get the breed names for each of them (Yes, they are all different breeds).

Let's have a guessing game and see what they are.  Everyone that's interested can comment back what breed they think they are, and I'll share a followup pic after they mature to full grown chicks, to see if you're right.  

My students are loving this unit of study, and can't wait to see what they become.  They made their predictions today in their observation journals!!

#PuttingTheLIFEinLifeCycles
#KindergartenCHE
#StudentsFirst

1 comment:

  1. My Predictions:
    1)Dark Cornish
    2)Buff Orpington
    3)Brahma (Bantam?)
    4)Rhode Island Red
    5)White Leghorn
    6)Barred Rock

    ReplyDelete