Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Student of the Week: Luke S.


I converted his Student of the Week Wall into a sketch...How Cool?!

This week we get to celebrate an amazing guy in our class!  Luke S. is a wonderful friend, a hardworking student, and just an overall cool kid with a great sense of style.  He has waited all year to be our Student of the Week, and was so excited that he brought in SO MANY pictures (15 I think) to share with the class.  To match his enthusiasm, I tried some new features on my phone, making his wall into a collage, then converting the large picture into a sketch.  It's a little wild, a little crazy, I know...but hey, so am I!  Hope you like it Luke!! 

So, Luke S. wants to be a construction worker when he grows up, he likes Star Wars, baseball, and cheeseburgers.  He enjoys going to the movies, his Grandparents house, and Jump Highway.  He loves riding his bike (and from the pics he sent in, it looks like he loves riding DIRT BIKES!!).  Thank you for sharing your interests with us dude, and thanks for being such a positive member of our class!
-Mr. Linnet

No comments:

Post a Comment