Friday, April 17, 2015

This week's At-Home Project: Make a Color-Mixing Video

Okay class, it's that time of year again: Art Week!  This week our At-Home Project is to make a Color-Mixing Video to share with the class.  My students did this last year and it was AWESOME!!
(Check out the blog archive for April 11, 2014 to get ideas from my students last year).

Here are some videos from YouTube that might help get your creativity flowing.
Try to do something nobody else has done.  Make it crazy-cool and I will post it on our blog!

 
OK Go! -3 Primary Colors
 
Teaching Video: How to Mix Colors in Water
 
Color Caterpillar: Mixing Colors 

Here are a couple videos that our students made:

 We got a lot of great videos, but I don't have room on here for all of them.
Great job to everyone who participated in the activity.  
Nice creativity and showmanship with your videos!!

2 comments:

  1. Alyson Avelino's Video Project

    https://youtu.be/VhI5VHrlJ_k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The District's web filter does not allow us to view this video. Any chance you can email a copy to me? I can share it through the Google Drive, but not through YouTube.
      Thanks!!

      Delete