Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Holidays to Everyone!!


I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of the wonderful families that I get to work with this year.
Your dedication and support of our academic endeavors really go a long way to the success your children experience.  I wish all of you safe, relaxing, and festive holidays; and I look forward to seeing you all back in the new year (Jan. 6th).

Students, if you would like to make this post fun, have mom or dad take a picture of you on Christmas morning with your favorite gift.  Send it to me and I will add it to the blog!  I'm sure that all of your classmates will be excited to see what Santa brings you!!

Adrian got a cool Switch & Go Dino Robot Toy!!

That looks like one cool toy Adrian!
Check out Adam's R/C Robot on a Motorcycle!
Santa brought Jazmyn this amazing
Princess Castle Playset!!


Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, and joyous celebrations for any I may have missed!  Be safe, Have fun, and don't forget to read a book or two while you are on vacation!!

Sincerely,

Mr. Linnet

No comments:

Post a Comment