Friday, November 22, 2013

Our Cornucopia Art Projects!

Here all of the Cornucopia Art Pieces that came back.  The students seemed to enjoy this activity and loved sharing their work with the class.

 Adrian made his from an image he found on him mom's phone.
He said he drew and painted it all by himself.
 This was Ana's cornucopia.  She found inspiration from the computer.
She actually painted hers on a canvas.  I have it hanging behind my desk at school!
 Jimmiel made this cornucopia at home, then painted it.
He said he enjoyed filling the cornucopia with different kinds of fruit.
 I absolutely loved how Robby made his Cornucopia.
He didn't use still life or an image to get his inspiration.
"I used my brain and painted what I remembered." -Robby
Isabel enjoyed this project so much that she made two!
The first is a simple, more literal view of a cornucopia.
The second is a true Kindergarten interpretation.
I appreciate how she chose to add herself to the piece!

Great job to all of you.  I hope that all of you do something creative over the holiday, and take some time out to read a little each day.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! -Mr. Linnet

No comments:

Post a Comment